Power efficiency: 19.9J/TH
Power On Wall: 6646W
Delivery after 7 days while 100% payment
Limited: 2 pcs
Availability: In stock
Payment by cryptocurrency (BTC, USDC) via Coinbase – real-time exchange rate conversion according to Coinbase.
Please complete payment as soon as possible after you create the order, your order will be canceled automatically if the payment has not been completed in 1 hour. If there are more than 3 invalid/unpaid orders linked to your account, we will lock the order function of the account. Please contact us in order to unlock it!
Based on industry factors, the price of mining machines has to be adjusted frequently with the fluctuation of the virtual commodity price. If the payment is completed, it means you have accepted the amount and price, and voluntarily bear the risks and benefits.
Refund and return product requests based on price changes WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2. Taxes and Customs Duties:
MicroBT products are excluded from all value-added taxes and customs duties.
You will be solely responsible for paying any outstanding taxes and duties as per your country’s law and customs.
If any matter, the product(s) will be returned to the MicroBT warehouse, the customer will need to pay the additional shipping cost.
Being honest with customers is Microbt consistent attitude.
Microbt promises to give users 1 year of warranty period to provide users with maintenance services within the scope of the warranty.
After purchase, it will be regarded as the approval of this policy.
The following products are not covered by our Warranty
1. Failure to install products in accordance with specifications, free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage and other products that lead to damage;
2. Products not normally on the shelf due to improper operation, including but not limited to products damaged by line back-plugging, less or no plugging;
3. Unauthorized to disassemble, refit or repair damaged products without MicroBT’s written or electronic authorization;
4. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
5. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming and burning machine products;
6. Self-modifying product operation parameters (e.g. over-frequency) will shorten the service life of the product or directly damage the product.
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced or purposely removed;
9. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.